Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers

Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers

You may have seen Lip topper’s popping up everywhere, a lip gloss that you can apply over a matte Liquid Lipstick to transform it into a shimmery multi-dimensional finish, but how about eyeshadow toppers? Eyeshadow topper’s are a new product to me, I’ve never owned an eyeshadow topper before and I had never even heard about eyeshadow topper’s until I was browsing the Barry M counter in my local Superdrug.

The Holographic range includes 4 stunning Lip Topper’s (Barry M Holographic Lip Toppers) and 4 beautiful iridescent eyeshadow toppers; Supernova (Green & Gold), Asteroid (Blue & Purple), Luna (Blue & Pink) and Star Dust (Pink & Purple).

Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers Review and Swatches - emmarollason.com

L-R: Supernova, Asteriod, Luna and Star Dust

These are super silky to touch, one swipe leaves a beautiful shimmery sheer finish but they are easily buildable or you can layer them over an existing eyeshadow look for a spectacular pop of iridescent shimmer. Once they’ve dried these don’t move, they don’t transfer and they don’t do a disappearing act throughout the day. The packaging is sleek and simple, and the tube’s are small enough to pop inside a makeup bag for when you want to take your eyeshadow game up a notch.

Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers Review and Swatches - emmarollason.com

So far outside of swatching these stunning products I’ve only played with Supernova creating this Mermaid Inspired Eyeshadow Look, in this look I placed Supernova in the centre of the lid as a highlight over the top of a Green Shade from the NYX Ultimate Brights Palette.

Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Topper Review and Swatches - emmarollason.com

Have you tried the Barry M Holographic Eyeshadow Toppers?

Read my review of the Barry M Holographic Lip Toppers

1. April 16, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Oh my these look fantastic! So glittery and sparkly! They’d be perfect for a sassy makeup look on a night out! xx corinne

2. April 16, 2018 / 5:22 pm

Oh my God they look insane! Do they apply in a similar way to the stila metallic eye things? (Great description) .I love the look of Luna. They look like so much fun to play with x

Sophie

• April 16, 2018 / 6:13 pm

I’ve never tried the Stila Metallic Eyeshadow so I can’t really comment or compare there similarities, but it would make a great comparison post so I’ll keep my eye out for them. They are lots of fun to play with, thanks for reading lovely xx

3. Bexa
    April 16, 2018 / 6:27 pm

Wow! What gorgeous looking products! 💖 I love your Mermaid Inspired Eyeshadow Look, it’s so pretty! Great post Emma, your photography is fantastic as always 😘 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• April 16, 2018 / 6:44 pm

Bexa you’re too kind, thank you for your lovely words xx

4. April 16, 2018 / 7:00 pm

Omg I never knew about these! They look amazing, I need these! 😍😍

5. April 16, 2018 / 7:37 pm

I absolutely love how this catches the light! You look flawless darling!

6. April 16, 2018 / 7:48 pm

I love Barry M! So my “go to” for trying trends cheaply and cruelty free, I love the look of the coppery one for summer, did it crease at all?

7. April 17, 2018 / 1:49 am

Oooh, these are so pretty and shiny! They look really great on you as well. Thanks for sharing!

cabin twenty-four

• April 17, 2018 / 6:41 pm

They do, they’ll be great for festival makeup looks x

8. April 17, 2018 / 3:45 pm

I never even knew they existed, either! They look gorgeous, I’m definitely going to go out and pick some up

• April 17, 2018 / 3:47 pm

(well… that submitted before I could finish my comment, whoops!) I just wanted to add that your mermaid look is stunning and it looks amazing on you!

Beka | astrobeks.wordpress.com

9. April 18, 2018 / 2:24 pm

I love the mermaid look you created Emma! I’ve never tried these products but I have tried the Nyx ultimate brights palette! I think it’s always fun to play around with with daring sparkly shades like these, I really like the dewiness of the product and size…lol super cute! You look fab as usual! 😀

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• April 18, 2018 / 3:28 pm

Thank you Lena, they are so much fun to play with and so is the Nyx palette xx