New Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipsticks

New Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipsticks

The Rimmel stay matte liquid lipsticks are my all time favourite liquid lipsticks with my collection of them ever growing, its becoming an obsession. So when I spotted a Rimmel advert for new shades as I was leaving work, well I diverted into my nearest superdrug.

Rimmel have added 3 new shades to their Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick collection: Fatal Kiss, Urban Affair and Damn Hot. Three beautiful purple based shades, perfect for the Autumn/Winter months, I know technically we’re in Spring but as I write this outside is a blanket of white snow so that’s enough of an excuse to wear autumnal shades just a few days longer right?

The new additions follow the same creamy formula, high pigmentation, lasting power and comfort as the existing shades. The lightest shade of the three is Fatal Kiss a beautiful Nude with subtle purple undertones, then theres Urban Affair a stunning Plum Shade and the darkest of the three is Damn Hot a gorgeous nearly black/purple that pretty much matches my current hair colour.

I absolutely adore these three shades and can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them. Out of the three I think Urban Affair will get used the most as it’s a great all round colour, I’ll be making the most out of Damn Hot whilst the weather is still wintery and Fatal Kiss will be a fantastic Winter-Spring transitional nude shade.

I’d love to know your thoughts on the new shades, have you picked them up for yourself or looking at getting one? What’s your favourite shade from the new releases?

1. March 5, 2018 / 4:23 pm

I’ve got a few of these that I absolutely love but I need to get that Fatal Kiss shade it looks gorgeous! Great post but it’s now encouraged me to spend more money haha!

Jess xx

2. March 5, 2018 / 6:55 pm

Oooo I have to check these out! I need a new lipstick!

3. March 7, 2018 / 12:56 am

I’ve seen these recently in my drugstores. How long do they last? Do they get flaky or peel? I’ve been wanting to try these! Rimmel products are hit or miss for me, but I’m definitely interested in these.

xo,
    Kristin

• March 7, 2018 / 12:10 pm

Hi Kristin, these rimmel lipsticks last hours, I can put them on at 5:30am for work and they’re still going strong at 12pm which is usually my lunch break/end of shift. They don’t peel or flake they just stay there, I do find I have to reapply after eating a meal but drinking and snacks are usually ok. I talk about them a little more in depth here

Emma x

4. March 9, 2018 / 3:47 pm

I’ll be checking these out…i need something new!

5. March 11, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Damn hot is the perfect name for that dark purple share. You look stunning wearing it too .x

• March 12, 2018 / 5:33 pm