Firstly I would like to thank Kiana the lovely lady behind kianaleee.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This award only exists on the internet; it is awarded to bloggers by bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
The Seven Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, link them in your blog. Hey KianaLeee
- Display the award on your blog
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
- Answer the questions the nominating blogger asked you
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs
- List the rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you have nominated
My passion for blogging stems from two places in my life; my life right now where I’m somewhat ok at putting makeup on my face and clothes on my body and it looking good, and my awkward teen years where I didn’t have a clue about makeup, clothes and life. I love experimenting with makeup and this is a great creative outlet for me to share my makeup love, through writing which I’ve always loved to do and photography a new found passion. I’m also hoping I can advise, inspire, support and encourage others who maybe going through the awkward teen phase and feeling a little lost or confused that it will all work out ok.
- What Is The One Thing You Wished People Knew About You? I have social anxiety, I feel uncomfortable in crowds and although I appear confident in meeting new people and new situations I’m actually a mass of nerves and insecurities.
- What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You Have Ever Received? Just Keep Swimming!!
- How Would Someone Describe Your Blogging Style? I would describe my blogging style as friendly and informative…? I’m not too sure…
- Where Do You See Yourself And Your Blog In 5 Years? I would like that in 5 years me and my blog are still going strong, hopefully I’ll have made the leap into full-time blogging and have a youtube channel alongside too.
- If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone In The World Who Would That Be And Why? My cousin, she moved to Canada last year and we grew up together and have always been super close, I’m hoping to go and visit her this year.
- What Is Your Most Prized Possession? My silver diamante bracelet; the inside is inscribed. I received the bracelet from my nan and grandad on my 18th birthday and a month later my nan lost her battle to cancer, I once thought I’d lost it as i felt it drop from my wrist and couldn’t find it anywhere. When I got home from work I cried to my mum, sat on the floor she took my hair down for me and helped me take my shoes off (I was heartbroken I’d lost the bracelet) and there it was in my shoe. I cried even more, this time tears of relief, joy and happiness.
- Which Animal Best Defines You? I’d say cat. I love cats, I love their independent nature, how loving they are and that everything is on their terms, I’m basically a cat.
- What Are Your Top Blogging Tips? Keep going! Experiment and learn what works for you, play around with your photo’s; think about props, setup, lighting, angles and consistency. Consider the type of post your writing and how you want your writing style to reflect that, is it a personal post or an informative post?
- Who Inspires You The Most? My parents
- What Would You Rather Spend Your Money On? Travelling the world
- What Do You Do For Self-Care? Exercise (Swimming and Pole Dancing, I always feel amazing after a workout), Work (controversial but working from home can be lonely and having a part-time job with routine and social interaction really helps my mental health), Music and Adult Colouring Books.
- When People Come To You For Help, What Do They Usually Want Help With?
- What Skill Would You Like To Master?
- What Are You Interested In That Most People Haven’t Heard Of?
- What Is Something You Think Everyone Should Do At Least Once In Their Lives?
- Who Are You Favourite Bloggers and Why?
- What Is Your Favourite Part Of Creating A Blog Post?
- How Did You Come Up With Your Blog Name?
- Where Would You Most Love To Live, and Why?
- What Has Been Your Biggest Struggle With Your Blog?
- If You Could Go Anywhere In The World, Where Would You Go?
- What Are Your Goals For 2018?