Firstly I’d like to thank Maria the lovely lady behind Myselfwise for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love reading these posts and learning about the person(s) behind the blog.
The Two Rules:
- Write 7 Interesting Facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
- I love to swim! I have swam competitively since I was 9, I have also competed in RLSS Lifesaving Championships and held my lifeguard qualification at 16. Today as you’re reading this I’m going to be teaching my first ever beginners private swimming lesson, which I’m super excited for!
- I’m extremely accident prone and clumsy, I once got my foot stuck in the spokes of a push bike when I was in primary school and couldn’t walk for a week.
- Sticking with the accident prone thing I’ve split my head open on 3 different occasions, fractured my left arm and knocked myself out by tripping over a carpet.
- Eyeballs make my stomach turn; when I was 6 my dad was involved in a motorbike accident which shattered his left knee, broke his left arm and his left eyeball came out the socket (it was put back in at the hospital). My brother and I weren’t allowed to see him straight away but when we did get to visit he had a black eye, his actual eyeball was bloodshot and he had rings around his iris, I always remember not being able to look at him and sitting on the end of the bed talking to the guy in the bed opposite.
- I love my sleep! Sleep is life. I will always be in bed and going to sleep for 10pm unless I’ve stayed over at work. I work 6:30am-10:30am in retail doing the delivery but if I’m putting in the over time like I have this week finishing at 3pm I’ll be in bed for 8:30pm if not earlier.
- I want to learn to surf and I want to travel America in a camper van; now thanks to my friend who suggested this idea I want to have a surf board attached to the camper van and to attempt to tackle america’s waves (or make it look like I have, if all else fails I’ll just throw a bucket of sea water over myself and pretend I totally went out on the sea).
- I’ve done children’s entertainment and can juggle, face paint, do balloon animals, diablo, plate spinning and children’s magic (though I don’t think I was any good at it).